Homemade Bloody Mary Mix With Turmeric and Black Pepper
Turmeric, black pepper and fresh veggie juice make this homemade Bloody Mary mix perfect for brunch or healthy happy hours.
- 4 ounces fresh tomato juice
- 2 ounces fresh carrot juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- ½ tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 ounce turmeric juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil, parsley or cilantro (optional)
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 drops olive oil
- Lime or lemon wedge, sea salt (or celery salt) and black pepper, for rimming the glass
- Garnish of choice
- 2 ounces vodka, if making with alcohol.
Mix all ingredients (except vodka) together in a separate glass or pitcher.
Put some salt (or celery salt) and black pepper on a small plate. Rub a lime or lemon wedge along the edge of a pint glass, then dip the rim of the glass in the celery salt and black pepper.
Pour ice into glass, pour mix on top. Stir. Add 2 ounces vodka (a cucumber or basil-infused vodka would be lovely), stir again and add garnish(es).